Sunday, December 12, 2010

World Geography End of Year wrap up

As the semester comes to a close I reflect back on this course. I found it interesting to learn about other parts of the world, Some of the things that stood out to me the most was learning about the Middle East, seeing as it is in the news all the times. I enjoyed our class on food from around the world. And as difficult it was for me to get in the groove of doing these blogs, in the past couples of weeks I have found great joy in finding these articles and have learned so much from reading these articles. Doing these blogs forced me to read about things that I otherwise would have ignored. I look forward not only to the end of this semester, but to spending the holidays with my family, and the start of the next semester!

Good Luck to all~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment