Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Global Adventures

As the weather starts to get cold outside I am already thinking about my next vacation. As I was browsing through Yahoo! Travel, I found an article on Choose your own adventure which describes adventurous vacations unlike the traditional going down to the shore vacations. Some of the most interesting to me was the Scuba Diving in Belize, which includes night diving, the Blue Hole which is a 400ft deep sinkhole surrounded by the Lighthouse Reef and white sanded beaches.
Scuba Diving in Belize

Another adventure that caught my eye was Exploring Egypt, where there is an 11-day Egypt Unveiled Trip, which includes visits to the pyramids, tours of pharaoh tombs, and  4 day cruise on the Nile river which takes you to less visited locations such as Dendera, Edfu, and Kom Ombo.
Whichever vacation I decide to do I will be sure to look for something challenging, new and especially exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment